Not-for-profit (NFP) organizations often face a combination of challenges that make focusing on operational matters difficult, whether they be a lack of time, resources or experience. Despite this NFP's play a critical role in local communities and have a direct positive impacts on the daily lives of thousands of people. As such, efficient processes and robust governance and regulatory structures are critical in allowing an organization to execute their core missions. OptiVize leverages a wealth of experience serving in executive roles on not-for-profit boards to offer numerous services to help your NFP or Sports Association work effectively and efficiently while maximizing productive time for volunteers and staff.
- Review and creation of By-laws and Rules of Operation
- Creating, revising and implementing governance structures (Board and committee structure, terms of reference)
- Executive coaching and mentoring for board members and key employees/volunteers
- Develop role descriptions and duties for board members, staff and volunteers
- Procurement policies and best practice
- Process and procedure optimization